Is your computer slow? No matter how good you are about keeping your computer clean and up to date, all computers seem to slow down after time.
The causes of your computer being slow can include:
- Not enough hard drive space, too many unused programs
- Left over programs, old cached and temporary files
- Too many programs running at startup or in the background
- Data Corruption, hard disk fragmentation
- Missing Windows updates or outdated drivers
Whatever the cause, there are lots of ways to help speed up your computer and make your PC work better—even without upgrading your hardware. This easy to follow, step by step guide will help to speed up your computer.