Article ID: 150489 - Last Review: September 30, 2013 - Revision: 1.1
How to Enable the Windows 95 Welcome Dialog Box
This article was previously published under Q150489
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to re-enable the Welcome dialog box that
appears when you first start Windows 95. If you clear the "Show this
Welcome screen the next time you start Windows" check box, the Welcome
dialog box no longer appears when you start Windows 95.
- Click the Start button, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type welcome.exe, and
then click OK.
- Click the "Show this Welcome screen the next time you start Windows"
check box to select it.
- Click Close.
- Microsoft Windows 95
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Developer Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive KB150489|