There is no option available to add the Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities to the Microsoft Outlook favorites when you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Outlook with Microsoft Office Outlook 2010.
This is the result of a limitation in the Solution Module in Outlook.
Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require you to reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be resolved. Change the registry at your own risk.
To work around this limitation, you can disable the Solutions Module in Outlook. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient.
- Right-click MSCRMClient, point to New, and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Enter DisableSolutionsModule as the name.
- Right-click the DisableSolutionsModule REG_DWORD subkey, select Modify, and then set the value to 1.
- Exit and then restart Outlook.