After a credit card is added to Marketplace or Store on your Windows Phone 7 or Windows Phone 8, you don’t see the new credit card listed as an available payment method when you try to use it for music purchases.
You will have to add the credit card to your account through your computer. There are two ways you can do this:
1. Add credit card at Xbox.com:
- On a computer, go toXbox My Account,and sign in with your Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID).
- From the My Account page, click ManagePayment Options.
- From the Manage Payment Options page, click the Add a new Credit Card button to add a new card to your account.
- Enter your information, and then click Save.
The credit card that you added on your Xbox account should now be available to use on your phone.Note
If you want to change the payment option for an Xbox LIVE membership, go to:
Change payment for an Xbox LIVE membership
2. Add credit card using the Zune software:
- Open the Zune software on your computer and sign in.
- Click Settings, located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click Account, located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Click My account, located in the Personal info list. You may be asked to enter your Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID).
- From the My account page, click Add/manage credit card. You will be redirected to a Manage Payment Options page on live.xbox.com.
- From the Manage Payment Options page, click Add new credit card, enter your credit card information, and then click the Save button to save your changes.
The credit card that you added to your account on the Zune software should now be available to use on your phone.