Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Web Applications. This update provides the latest fixes for Web Applications. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
This update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the update
file is available for download from the Microsoft Download
Download the update package now.
Collapse this imageExpand this image
For more information about how to
download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view
the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most
current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file
was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent
any unauthorized changes to the file.Restart information
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
How to determine whether the update is installed
This update contains files that have the versions that are listed
in the following table.
Collapse this tableExpand this table
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
How to uninstall this update
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type Appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- Use one of the following procedures, depending on the operating system that you are running:
- Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click View installed updates.
- In the list of updates, locate and click update 2553304, and then click Uninstall.
- Windows XP
- Click to select the Show updates check box.
- In the list of updates, locate and click update 2553304, and then click Remove.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, visit the following Microsoft website: