The "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Office Integration" troubleshooter collects style sheet configuration and setup information to resolve Microsoft Office integration issues. This troubleshooter is integrated with the Microsoft Fix it Center Pro service. This service can perform automated diagnostic analysis to identify solutions.
To run this troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Fix it Center Pro
- If you are prompted, sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- In the Analysis packages list, click Microsoft Dynamics NAV Office Integration.
- In the Create Analysis Session window, type a descriptive name for the session, and then click Save.
Note You will use the name that you enter to view the analysis results later.
- Follow the instructions to download and run the analysis package.
- To view the analysis results, open the Fix it Center Pro - Analysis
- Click the Analysis Session name that you created in step 4 to view possible solutions.
For more information about Fix it Center Pro, please see:
For more information about this troubleshooter and what it scans, please see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article: