To enable (or disable) the Leave a copy of the message on the server
option, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook.
- Click the File tab > Account settings.
- Highlight your current POP3 account and click Change.
Note: The window that opens will tell you what type of email account you have. (Look under Type.)
- Choose More settings and click on Advanced.
- You should see a check box titled: Leave a copy of messages on the server.
- Checking the box will enable Leave a copy of the message on the server.
Enabling Leave a copy of the message on the server
will allow you to access your email from multiple computers.
If you would like to know more about different email account types, see Introduction to e-mail account types