Microsoft has released the on-premises client Update Rollup 3 for Microsoft System Center Advisor. This update is dated March 26, 2013. This article describes the following information about the update:
- The issues that the update fixes
- How to obtain the update
- The prerequisites for installing the update
- Whether you have to restart the computer after you install the update
For more information about System Center Advisor, go to the following Microsoft website:
Issues that Update Rollup 3 fixes
This update resolves the following issues:
- Users on Windows Server 2012 cannot opt in for Microsoft Updates.
- Agent does not log events after it validates the Run As Account credentials.
- Setup does not detect Windows PowerShell 3.0 even when Windows PowerShell 3.0 is installed.
How to obtain Update Rollup 3
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.Note
For more information about how to obtain the latest update for System Center Advisor, go to the following Microsoft website:
Prerequisites for installing Update Rollup 3
To apply this update, you must have a version of System Center Advisor for which the build number is 1911
or a higher number installed on the computer.
To download System Center Advisor, go to the following website:
You may have to restart your computer after you install this update.