When you make a video in a PowerPoint presentation as a video clip object, a control bar may appear when the video clip is played.
This issue occurs when the following conditions are true:
- You added the video to the presentation as a video clip object.
- The control bar setting for the video clip is turned on.
To hide the control bar when the video clip is played, follow these steps:
- Start PowerPoint, and then open the presentation.
- Right-click the video clip object, point to Video Clip Object, and then click Edit.
- On the Media Player Edit menu, click Options.
- Click to clear the Control Bar On Playback check box, and then click OK.
This issue also occurs in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 when you click Object
on the Insert
menu and then click Media Clip
This issue does not occur when you use one of the following procedures:
- In PowerPoint 2003 or in Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, you point to Movies and Sounds on the Insert menu and then click Movie from File or Movie from Clip Organizer.
- In PowerPoint 2007, you click Movie in the Media Clips group on the Insert tab and then click Movie from File or Movie from Clip Organizer.