This article lists the roundtrip issues for Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview.
Blend for Visual Studio 2012Note
- Blend crashes when you open a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application that was upgraded to a Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1-based version in Visual Studio 2013 Preview.
- You cannot open a Silverlight 4.0 project in Blend after the project was ungraded in Visual Studio 2013 Preview.
- You can now use Microsoft Test Manager 2012 together with Test Controller 2013 to create lab environments.
- In an environment that has Microsoft Test Manager 2012 and Test Controller 2013 deployed, when you repair a lab environment that is in the Not Ready state, the test agent on the agent server is uninstalled unexpectedly.
- You receive an error message when Visual Studio 2012 loads an F# project that was created by using Visual Studio 2013 Preview.
Team Foundation Server
- Compatibility support is provided for discussion threads between Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013 Preview.
These issues are resolved in Visual Studio 2012 Update 3
For more information, see the other known issues that you may experience after you install Visual Studio 2013 Preview