This hotfix applies to Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services.
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a report on a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012) report server that is integrated with a Microsoft SharePoint instance.
- You use the Hebrew Language Pack of the SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint.
- The report is configured to use the Hebrew language.
- The report contains a multivalued parameter that has a label in a drop-down list. The label exceeds 26 characters.
- You try to select the label of the multivalued parameter.
In this scenario, you can’t drag the small triangle in the lower-left corner of the drop-down list to increase the length and width of the drop-down list as expected.Note
This issue does not occur when the report is in English.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative Update 5 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1
The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 5. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Cumulative update package 5 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1
Because the builds are cumulative, each new fix release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 fix release. We recommend that you consider applying the most recent fix release that contains this hotfix. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The SQL Server 2012 builds that were released after SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 was released
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.