successfully by using Windows Internet Explorer 11.
This issue can occur in Internet Explorer 11 if you have an Internet connection that cannot support browser-based downloads.
To work around this issue, try to download the file in Internet Explorer 9 mode. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Internet Explorer, open the MSDN Subscriptions download page.
- In the Search box, search for the product that you want to download.
- Open the Developer Tools pane. To do this, press F12.
- Open the Emulation screen. To do this, press Ctrl+8.
- On the Document mode list under Mode, click 9.
- On the User agent string list under Mode, click Internet Explorer 9.
Note After you change the user agent string setting, the download page reloads in Internet Explorer 9 mode.
- Try again to download the product. The File Transfer Manager application or another download manager should open.
- After the download begins, close the Developer Tools pane. To do this, press F12 or click the Close button in the upper-right corner of the pane.
After the download begins, you can close the Developer Tools pane without interrupting the download progress. The browser remains in Internet Explorer 9 mode until you close this pane.
Microsoft is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.