If you have lost, broken, or misplaced your original Microsoft Office installation CD, you can order replacement media from Microsoft.
Check to see if your version is available for download before ordering a replacement DVD
Before ordering a replacement DVD, please check to see if the version (SKU) of Office that you need is available on our free download site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/download-backup-restore-microsoft-office-products-FX103427465.aspx
You must have a valid Product Key handy before download and installation. Not all versions (SKUs) of Office are available for download, some require that you purchase a replacement DVD.
Order a replacement CD
U.S. customers can contact the Microsoft Order Desk at the following phone number:
(800) 360-7561, Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time
Canadian customers can contact the Canadian Order Desk at the following number:
(800) 933-4750, Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time Available disks:
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
- Microsoft Office Professional 2013