This step-by-step article describes how to remove My Accounts
information from MSN Money.
How to remove personal financial information from MSN Money
To remove personal financial information that is stored in
MSN Money, follow these steps.Note
If Microsoft Money is installed on your computer, turn off synchronization
before you use the procedures in this article. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Microsoft Money.
- Click Tools, click Settings, and then click Access Your Money Data on the Web or Receive account updates from MSN Money My Accounts.
- If you receive the "Limit your data to a single computer" message, click Next. Otherwise, click Cancel.
- Click to clear the Remove my financial data from the MSN Money servers check box, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Quit Money.
How to remove information from My Accounts
To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Sign in by using your Microsoft Passport Network credentials.
- Click Remove.
For more information about how MSN Money Investing stores your
portfolio information, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How MSN Money Investing stores your Portfolio information
How to remove and reinstall the MSN Money Investing components