Resolution - Customize the Pay Date Default setting in Accounts Payable Vendor Maintenance - Defaults using Customization Manager.
1. Access Vendor Maintenance - Defaults.
2. Select Customize Mode from the Actions button.
3. Place focus on the Pay Date | Discount Date field, right click and select the Property Window.
4. Locate the Default Property and enter a U for the appropriate Customized Value.
5. Close the Property Window, disable Customize Mode and answer Yes to System Message 6924 - 'Customization changes have not been saved. Do you want to save your changes?'.
6. Exit and reopen Vendor Maintenance.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 135377