When you try to convert data from QuickBooks in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional, in Microsoft Office Accounting Express, and in Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting, the All Data
option in the Convert from QuickBooks Wizard is not available. Only the option to convert master records is available.
To resolve this issue, install the latest service pack for Accounting Professional, for Accounting Express, or for Small Business Accounting. Then, install the Transaction Migration Update.
The latest service pack and the Transaction Migration Update must be installed so that the All Data
option in the Convert from QuickBooks Wizard is available.
Part 1: Install the latest service pack
- On the Help menu in Accounting Professional, in Accounting Express, or in Small Business Accounting, click Check for Updates.
- Click Download, and then follow the instructions on the screen to download and then install the latest service pack.
Part 2: Install the Transaction Migration UpdateNote
The latest service pack must be installed before you can install the Transaction Migration Update.
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Download the transaction migration update. Click Run or Save. You may receive a warning message that states that you have to click Run.
- Click Next, and then click Install.
- As soon as the installation wizard is completed, click Finish.
The All Data option will be available in the Convert from QuickBooks Wizard.