When you try to view opportunity relationships in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, you experience the following problems if the list of relationships is longer than one page:
- Duplicate data may appear on the successive pages.
- Data may be missing from the successive pages.
- The relationships are not sorted alphabetically by the customer name.
- Fewer relationships appear on the first page after you click Relationships to return to the first page, and the page navigation buttons are unavailable.
This problem occurs in the following Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 views:
- Account's Customer Relationship View
- Customer Opportunity Relationship Associated View
- Contact's Customer Relationship View
This problem occurs because the data is sorted according to the entity IDs instead of according to a selected column. The data is sorted according to entity IDs such as the following:
This problem is fixed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Update Rollup 2. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Update Rollup 2 is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
For more information about the terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Microsoft Business Solutions CRM software hotfix and update package naming standards
To open the views that are mentioned in the "Symptoms" section, open the Account form, the Opportunity form, or the Contact form. Then, click Relationships
on the Navigation Bar