When you install a 2007 Microsoft Office suite or program, an East Asian language or a Complex Script language may be unavailable on the Languages
tab in the Setup program.
This issue may occur if the East Asian support files or the Complex Script support files are not installed.
To resolve this issue, install the East Asian support files or the Complex Script support files in the version of the Windows operating system that you are using. To do this, follow these steps.Note
Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, click Run, type intl.cpl, and then click OK.
- Click the Languages tab.
- Under Supplemental language support, click to select one of the following check boxes depending on the language support that you want to install:
- Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)
- Install files for East Asian languages
- When you receive one of the following messages, click OK to close the message.
Message 1Message 2
- Click OK to close the Regional and Language Options dialog box.