This article describes the issues that are fixed and the features that are added in Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007 and for Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007.
For more information about this service pack and about how to obtain this service pack, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of Service Pack 1 for Accounting Professional 2007 and for Accounting Express 2007
The following issues are fixed in Service Pack 1 for Accounting Professional 2007 and for Accounting Express 2007. Note
These issues were not previously documented in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- You cannot download an online sales order if the order name contains special characters. For example, you cannot download an online sales order if the name contains an apostrophe or an asterisk.
- If you have a default instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 installed, you receive an application error when you try to open the Multi-user Settings dialog box in Accounting Professional 2007 and in Accounting Express 2007.
- In the Balance Sheet report, some employee payroll liabilities and some employee payroll assets appear incorrectly.
- You cannot use the accountant transfer feature to receive books after you change an existing quote, an existing sales order, or an existing purchase order.
- When you use Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager together with Accounting Professional 2007 or together with Accounting Express 2007, the Business Contact Manager data is overwritten by the Accounting Professional data or by the Accounting Express data. Therefore, data may be lost.
- If you pay multiple vendor bills in one payment, the vendor's balance might not be reduced to zero. This issue occurs if the vendor uses a foreign currency. A rounding error causes this issue.
- When you reverse a reconciled transaction, all the previously reconciled transactions that have the same date as the transaction are also reversed.
The following features are added in this service pack:
- You can cancel online payments in Accounting Professional or in Accounting Express. Therefore, you do not have to call your bank to cancel online payments.
- If you subscribe to Payroll for Accounting Professional or for Accounting Express, you can access pay stubs in Accounting Professional or in Accounting Express after you download the payroll file.
Additionally, if you want to manually calculate the payroll, you can create a pay stub in Accounting Professional or in Accounting Express.