Consider the following scenario:
- A delegate for two managers has access to the
managers' calendars at the editor level.
- The delegate opens both managers' calendars in
Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac.
- The delegate sends a meeting invitation to one of the managers. Then, the delegate accepts the invitation on behalf of the manager. The meeting recurs daily for three days.
- The delegate adds a second manager as
a new attendee to one occurrence of the meeting. Then, the delegate sends the update.
- The delegate accepts the update on behalf of both
In this scenario, the update does not appear in the second manager's calendar on the second manager's computer. However, the update
appears in the second manager's calendar on the delegate's computer.
This problem occurs because Entourage does not synchronize the
updated occurrence of the meeting to the second manager's calendar.
To work around this problem, ask the manager instead of the delegate to accept the updated occurrence of the meeting.
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section.