Microsoft has released a service pack for Whale Communication Intelligent Application Gateway (IAG) 2007. This article includes the information about how to obtain the service pack.
IAG 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) provides new functionality and contains stability and performance improvements. IAG 2007 SP2 is available as follows:
- As a software update that can be downloaded and installed on existing IAG appliances.
- As an IAG 2007 with SP2 virtual machine for installation on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-V, the virtual machine is available from Microsoft Volume Licensing. An evaluation version of the virtual machine is also available as a download.
For an overview of IAG SP2 features and fixes, visit the following Microsoft TechNet Web site:
Some fixes that are included with IAG 2007 SP2 were previously released in separate updates. IAG 2007 SP2 combines the previously released fixes into one update. Service packs are cumulative. You do not have to install a previous service pack before you install the latest service pack.
This service pack includes the following earlier released updates:
- IAG 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1). IAG 2007 SP1 was available for IAG appliances only and was distributed by appliance manufacturers. For more information about IAG 2007 SP1 features, visit the following TechNet Web site:
- IAG 2007 Update 1 for SP1. For more information, visit the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
Description of Update 1 for e-Gap Appliance 3.6 and for Microsoft Intelligent Application Gateway 2007
- IAG 2007 Update 2 for SP1. For more information, visit the following KB article:
Availability of Update 2 for e-Gap 3.6.1 and Update 2 for IAG 2007
- IAG 2007 Update 3 for SP1. For more information, visit the following KB article:
Update 3 is available for Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 Service Pack 1
- IAG 2007 Update 4 for SP1. For more information, visit the following KB article:
Description of Update 3 for e-Gap Appliance 3.6 and Update 4 for Intelligent Application Gateway 2007
- IAG 2007 Update 5 for SP1. For more information, visit the following KB article:
Description of Update 5 for Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 Service Pack 1
How to obtain
To obtain the IAG 2007 SP2 installation on IAG appliances, visit the following Microsoft Download Center Web site:
To obtain a virtual machine for IAG 2007 with SP2, visit the following Microsoft Volume Licensing Web site:
To obtain an evaluation version of the virtual machine, visit the following TechNet Web site:
For more information about how to install IAG 2007 SP2 on a hardware appliance, visit the following TechNet Web site:
For more information about installing an IAG 2007 with SP2 virtual machine, visit the following TechNet Web site:
For more information about known issues, visit the following TechNet Web site:
the following for working with us to help protect customers:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.