"Error 3163. The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data."This error may occur when starting the FRx application or attempting to change a user password.
This error is caused by a missing line in the frx.ini file.
After closing the FRx application follow these steps:
- Browse to the location of the frx.ini file.
- Open the file using Notepad.
- In the [Options] section add the lineSuppressNetName=TRUE
- Save the file by choosing Save from the File menu
- Restart the FRx application
Additional InformationIf the above steps do not resolve the error, please contact your FRx support provider.