To determine whether a service pack has been applied to your Microsoft Office 2010 suite, just check the version number:
- Version number of the original RTM release of Office 2010: 14.0.4763.1000
- Version number of Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1): 14.0.6029.1000 or later
- Version number of Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2): 14.0.7015.1000 or later
Here's where to look:
- In Control Panel, open the Programs and Features item.
- Scroll down until you see Office 2010, and then look in the Version column.
Collapse this imageExpand this image
The version in this screen shot represents Office 2010 SP1.